Tropical Palms Yoga Mat
A yoga mat for environmentally conscious, dreamers and travelers who love tropical and earthy vibes. Cultivate the love of nature and mother earth.
Our premium Eco Yoga mat in Tropical Rainforest design, brings your practice closer to nature. Bring the feel of tropical vibes into your home, your mind and imagination to connect you the ‘aina, our earth. This ultra absorbent, soft to the touch micro-suede texture gets grippier as your hands get sweatier. Perfect for Yoga Flow, Vinyasa, Ashtanga Yoga, Hot yoga, Pilates or Work out.
- Biodegradable and Recyclable Yoga mat
- Basis: 100% Natural rubber
- Surface: Premium microfiber made from recycled PET bottles
- Patented anti-slip coating
- Non-toxic, PVC-free, Free of silicone, toxic glue and phthalates.
- Ultra Absorbent - no need to bring your towel
- Reversible – can be used both sides depending on your practice
- Super durable Natural Rubber bottom with a superior grip
- 4 mm thick to provide stability and cushion, support for joints
- Colorful designs printed with eco friendly water-based inks that will not fade
- Longer than a normal Yoga mat: Size 183 x 61
- Machine washable
- Length: 183 cm
- Width: 61 cm
- Thickness: 4 mm
- Weight: 2,5 kg
#BECOME PLASTIC POSTIVE:
For every 'mindful yoga mat' sold, we contribute to clean 2,5 kilograms (kg) of plastic, or the equivalent of 200 PET bottles, in collaboration with EMPOWER AS. Learn more about Empower and the global impact of their efforts here.
ECO-FRIENDLY: Biodegradable and Recyclable Yoga mat, made from 100% natural tree rubber base, an eco-friendly, sustainable and renewable resource with high performance and a natural grip. The surface consist of microsuede made from recycled PET bottles. Help clean the ocean for every yoga mat!
The unique artwork designs, are printed using water-based inks and a sublimation heat transfer method, which are kind to the environment.
SUPPORT & SUPERIOR GRIP: The 4 mm thick rubber base provides a perfect cushioning, support and comfort during your practice. While moving and sweating, the unique patented anti-slip surface becomes rough and slip resistance, giving you a superior grip. Tip: Spray a little water on your mat for maximum grip.
CARE & CLEAN: Our yoga mats are very easy to clean with a washcloth, some soap and water, or make your own DIY Yoga mat cleaner. You can also wash in the machine (cold wash, max 30 °C/ 86°F, no spinning, no tumble dryer) or rinse it in the shower, and hang up to dry.